Microblading and Shading Course
Course pricing: $2400
This course is a 2 day beginners course into microblading and shading. Students will learn an extensive amount of theory related to the skin, pigments, and health and safety guidelines. The focus of this course is brow mapping, shaping, color and tool selection along with proper technique and placement using a microblade.
Each class day is 9am-5pm.
- Online Lessons
- In-class theory
- Hands on Training
- One on One Practical Exam
- Lifetime Mentorship
We cover these topics in this course.
- The History of Microblading
- Microblading Overview
- Anatomy, Function and Structure of the Skin
- Anatomy, Function and Structure of the Eyebrow
- Color and Theory
- Eyebrow Shaping and Drawing
- PMU Pigments
- Color Correction
- Products Tools and Equipment
- Health and Safety Precautions and Guidelines
- Client Consent and Preparation
- Complete Microblading Procedure
- Tips for Better Absorption of Pigment
- Touch ups, Aftercare and the Healing Process
These items are included in your class work kit.
- Permablend Pigments (Blond, Medium Brown, Dark Brown and Ebony)
- Disposable Microblading Pens
- 15 Microblade Needles
- 15 Shading Needles
- Disposable Microblade Handles
- Sticky Rulers
- Mapping String
- Wax Pencil
- Surgical Markers
- Mascara Wands
- Pigment Cups
- Pigment Rings
- Brow Caliper
- Practice Skins
- Brow Bands
Your kit(s) will be provided to you on the first day of class.